Do you love code like you love your mom? Are you open to an opportunity to grow with a leading web/mobile agency in Calgary? Then you may want to continue reading.
Mediumrare is an interactive web and mobile shop that has the gusto to produce amazing quality websites and mobile apps (more specifically iPhone). We’re a small team of two that has been working on everything from Drupal sites for oil and gas to leading Fortune 500 iPhone apps. We’re looking for that perfect triad member that will supplement our need for quality, clean code.
We want you to join our creative culture and be a self-starter for our company that has experience leading and driving development projects from beginning to end. Your good at facing with clients and you can problem solve complex challenges.
- Have a finite attention to detail when coding from PSDs, everything lines up and being pixel perfect is a must
- Have leadership experience and can explain the most complex solutions in a clear manner
- Know the web/mobile game picture big and small, from pushing pixels to leading development meetings
- Have a strong experience with SSH and terminal commands and ideally working with Plesk
- Collaborate well in a team and can bring forward some great ideas
- Have 3+ years professional agency or similar experience
- Expert with Drupal & WordPress theming, custom modules and integration
- Expert with PHP/MySQL/AJAX/Database design
- Strong with SSH and terminal/linux commands
- Implement and customize for eCommerce such as Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Experience with various API’s and integration such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Since we’re an iOS development shop, having worked with Objective-C is a big plus and offer room to grow as an iPhone developer
What we offer
- An opportunity to be employee number 1 with a company that works with big clients and generates great opportunities
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A great location in downtown Calgary in the historic Grain Exchange building with a 1 block walk to the train station, bars, restaurants and pubs
- Unlimited coffee
- Blue cross benefits
- An industry specific monthly subscription of your choice, be it Nettuts, Rdio, magazine, etc.
- A fun working environment with Bryan and Leigh
- Skip the rush hour, we work 10 to 6 so you don’t spend forever commuting
- This is a 3 month contract with potential for full-time hire after contract. Interested?
Apply with resume and portfolio to email@example.com